“Every room in a home needs organizing. Not because we’re all neat freaks, but because organization adds personality and calmness, and takes away the frustration of looking for lost things. How you store things, supports how you want to live at home. It isn’t more complicated than that. Plus, with so many ways to hang, fold, stack, hide and pile the stuff you have into the spaces you have, you won’t need a bigger home, since you’ll have a smarter one.” IKEA
Option A Complimentary consultation
For a complimentary over the phone consultation, please call or email us. We can discuss your organizing challenges and devise a plan of action. We often can be of help to you, as soon as the next day.
Option B In-home organizing consultation
Show a NEAT SPACES Professional Organizer what is working in your home and what is not. Show us your clutter piles. We are the home organizing experts.
Discuss your vision of what the space will look like when it is ‘complete’. Don’t have a vision, not to worry – we can help with that.
Have your pen and paper in hand to take notes as we walk through your home together. We will help you identify the areas of priority and vision for your space in a non-judgemental manner. We will offer organizing solutions customized to your organizing style and lifestyle.
Our recommendations will include:
- how to create zones within your home
- how to optimize your space
- room function
- systems for staying organized in your home
- organizational products beneficial to your specific needs and budget
- current trends
- suggestions for re-purposing items within your home, avoiding unnecessary purchases
This option is generally for the do-it-your-selfer, but can also be an opportunity for those not comfortable jumping right in to the quick start option – Option C
Fee: 1½ hours – $150.00
Option C Quick start home organizing sessions
Feel comfortable after chatting on the phone or by email? Let’s get organized.
NEAT SPACES will show up ready to de-clutter and organize – sometimes as quick as the next day!
This is your time to show your NEAT SPACES Professional Organizer what is working or not. We will help you identify the areas of priority and vision for your space in a non-judgemental manner.
The hands on
Starting with your priority area we can work with you, without you, or a bit of both. We know you are busy.
- This is the first step in creating an organized space. Keeping only what is purposeful and current to your lifestyle today. Don’t worry, we will help and guide you in making those decisions.
- We will remove light donatable items for you at the end of your organizing session, leaving your space with less clutter than when we arrived. Immediate improvement.
- We will sort any items for disposal in an eco-conscious manner i.e. recycle, e-waste, toxins, chemicals etc.
- Now that we have identified the belongings you love, that are purposeful in your lifestyle today and that you truly wish to use, display or store, it’s time to organize.
- We create space and storage solutions customized for your organizing style.
The Maintenance Phase
Change isn’t always easy. It’s been said that every new habit takes 21 days to form. We are here to support you. Our follow up maintenance sessions are a great way to keep your newly organized home in check.
Lead Organizer $ 75 per hour
Each Additional Organizer $ 65 per hour
Personal Shopping & Sourcing $ 75 per hour
Organizing Specialist $ 85 per hour
Cleaning Services $ 42 per hour